Saturday 25 June 2011

GLASTO LOVES!

It's Glastonbury and if I hadn't spent the year revising for my A2's and had bought tickets, these are some of my fashion ideas of Glasto friendly outfits.

The sad reality about Glasto is that you want to look cute and summer (cos' it's june for christ sake) but in truth this little island we live in isn't the place of summer fun. So here's my tips on half summer/ half rain prepared styles.

This is the perfect coat for hiding from the showers -and if you smell from dirt and sweat... :(, this coat with hide all your sins.
It'll skim of a chubby belly from too many burgers and beers, and cover up any hair/smelly armpits.

It's £60.00 from Topshop. Now thats pretty expensive if your planning on going away this summer. I mean who wants to buy a coat for a british rainy summer when your going to Marbella or florida, (or california for me. EKK!)

But if your going to wales, or salcombe like a proper British babe this will no doubt be your new best friend.
But if the paddingtonbear look doesn't appeal, here's some alternatives.

River Island. £40.00.
I love this jacket! It's a lovely little guilet. It say "ohh darling, I had a fabulous time at the horse show." It's lush!
Though, £40.00 for a sleeveless coat, doesn't really make sense. But with money to burn it'll be a happy addition to a wardrobe, (and seeing as you've bought tickets to glasto you must have money tucked away somewhere!)
This takes expensive to a new level.
Topshop £85.00
I know what you're thinking, "holy crap! That's stupidly expensive!" But hey we all know thats what Topshop are like anything fashionable and quirky the price is doubled.
But with a cute pair of shorts and a pair of hunter wellies you'll look fab in the fields at glasto.
So heres your fashion guide to covering up your cute summer outfits with a gorgeous coat that is just as lovely, and practical.
I hope this helps!

Much Love Larly! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment