Thursday 21 October 2010

Halloween Costume Ideas.

My love for halloween is purely based on my love for costume make and dressing up with a fully stocked dressing up box curstusy of my sister, I have no limit to the costumes I design and make.


This is my idea for a dead doll or just a doll. You can obviously add your own twists to it, for example:


-Add a ribbon to hold back the front of your hair in a little girl way.

-or Tie your hair back completely in a bun.
But one thing I wouldn't suggest is pigtails unless you want to look like a school girl.



The dress is topshop £20 I believe tho any schmok type dress would be ideal.



The shirt is french connection, but I believe the same thing applies find a outfit which has a rounded collar and buttons to the top to make you look as innocent as possible. ALTHOUGH, I have seen the same costume title worn with a 1950's style housewife dress (cap sleeves, nipped in at the waist and puffy at the bottom, with alittle appron at the front.





I wore stockings on my legs though white tights or knee high white/black socks would be ideal.


My make up is simple enough. I used a bright pink blusher by MAC, Estee Lauder Foundation in Shell Biege, I have 3 sets of revlon fake eyelashes on (just because I didn't have any thicker ones handy) and Barry M Raspberry lipstick. I suggest that you stick with thick liquid eyeliner sweeps to keep is old fashioned and girl. My eyes are quite big and I played to that with eyeliner at the bottom to define them more. ;)



I hope to be bringing a series of these outfits up til halloween.

Hope you enjoy it and have a lovely halloween. Any questions comment please or just comment for loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment